Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Favorite Pictures of 2012

One of the sites I follow, Digital Photography School, recently had a posting on Best Photos of 2012.  Not surprisingly, I wasn't featured.  It did get me to review my own work with an eye toward what my favorites would be.  This was tougher than I thought.  Not that much jumped out and said "Great picture!"

However, now that I've made my selections, I find it difficult to pare it down to the top ten or top twelve.  It will have to be the top fourteen:

  1. The Rue Anemone (Thalictrum thalictroides)

  2. Purple-flowered raspberry (Rubus odoratus)

  3. Forget-me-not (Myosotis scorpioides)

  4. Orange day lily

  5. Great White Egret (Ardea alba)

  6. Hibiscus

  7. Warm Mineral Springs stream, Florida

  8. Woodburn Hall on WVU's downtown campus

  9. Snowy Egret (Egretta thula)

  10. Blue Mistflower (Conoclinium coelestinum)

  11. Sweet Goldenrod (Solidago odora)

  12. Valley Falls State Park

  13. Prickett's Fort State Park blacksmith shop window

  14. Forks of Cheat Baptist Church

No comments: