The church was built in 1775, and it is surrounded by a cemetery. Located very near the Pennsylvania line in the area between the Cheat and Monongahela rivers known as Forks of Cheat. According to the West Virginia Encyclopedia, it is the oldest church with continuous records west of the Alleghenies in the state.
Afterword: Here's the same shot, processed "normally."
Post a Comment